Sunday, December 11, 2011

Let's go back to the beginning

I realised today that I started this blog and didn't really take the time to introduce myself. That was a bit rude wasn't it! So, I am going to combine two of my biggest loves (making lists and talking about myself) and give you some insight!
1. I was born in 1981 with brown hair, brown eyes and hairy ears (according to my mother).
2. I have lived in over 30 homes, no I am not a gypsy I have just had an interesting life and a mother who was always searching for happiness in a different location rather than inside her!
3. Perth, AUS is my home - my mum and family live her with all my closest friends
4. Leeds, UK is my other home - my dad and family live there and I miss them, especially at Christmas time
5. I moved from the UK to Australia when I was 8

6. I have an English accent when I talk to my family, much to my friends amusement
7. I would like to have my accent all the time, I think its cute

8. I was born at 3.33 and I always notice that time on the clock
9. I wear a lot of black
10. I am not very fashionable, I definitely need Trinny and Susannah ... or Gok.
11. I don't wear makeup unless I am going on a night out. This isn't because I think I am gorgeous, I am just lazy.
12. I don't smoke, do drugs or drink very often anymore
13. My little sister's probably think that makes me uncool but I am too lazy to deal with a hangover
14. I have an older brother, three younger sisters and a younger brother oh and two younger step-sisters. 
15. When I was growing up it was only me, mum and my brother
16. Christmas is now way more expensive
17. And way louder
18. I have a son who I adore the hell out of. He is perfect. Except for the fact that he doesn't sleep through, doesn't listen to me and thinks the word no is funny.
19. I was once interviewed by a dwarf, I asked her if it was a small company.  I should have prefaced it with "no pun intended"
20. I am now single!

No comments:

Post a Comment